The new 2.1.2 version of the utility can be downloaded from here.
● Fixes problems of getting stuck at 20% and 60%, and adaptate for latest iTunes.
● Compatible with Cydia Substrate(Mobile Substrate).
● Corrects the blank Settings problem while matching Apple Watch with iDevice.
● Fix issues of UIcache.
You can find instructions on how to jailbreak your device in the tutorials linked below. At this point in time, the jailbreak utility has only been released for Windows.
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.3]
● How to Jailbreak Your iPad Air 2, Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.3]
● How to Jailbreak Your iPod Touch 5G Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.3]
TaiG has also released an updated untether in Cydia so users who have already jailbroken do not need to rejailbreak.
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.