iPhone 6s Mass Production Delayed 1-2 Weeks?

iPhone 6s Mass Production Delayed 1-2 Weeks?

Posted by · 12791 views · Translate
Despite reports that parts for the iPhone 6s are already being mass produced, KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo says that mass production of the device is delayed 1-2 weeks.

GforGames relays a Chinese report from UDN:

Kuo states that the new line-up’s mass production has been delayed by about 1-2 weeks, until late August. Furthermore, according to the Taiwanese Media, Apple lowered its iPhone 6 orders in to make room for manufacturing the iPhone 6s series.

Foxconn is reportedly handling the assembly of 60% of all iPhone 6s models and Pegatron has landed orders for the other 40%. Foxconn is also said to be handling 100% of iPhone 6s Plus assembly.

Apple is said to have placed a record breaking initial order of 85-90 million next generation iPhones.

Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.

Read More [via GforGames]


iPhone 6s Mass Production Delayed 1-2 Weeks?
KiranApple - August 10, 2015 at 3:44am
I need a 6s mini
Recent