Here's a look at what's new in Pangu 1.1:
1. Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices
2. Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.
3. Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.
4. Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)
5. Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
You can find instructions on how to jailbreak your devices here:
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 9 (Windows) [9.0.2]
● How to Jailbreak Your iPad on iOS 9 (Windows) [9.0.2]
● How to Jailbreak Your iPod touch on iOS 9 (Windows) [9.0.2]
Download the new version of Pangu from here and remember to follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.