iOS 11.0.3 includes bug fixes for your iPhone or iPad.
● Fixes an issue where audio and haptic feedback would not work on some iPhone 7 and 7 Plus devices.
● Addresses an issue where touch input was unresponsive on some iPhone 6s displays because they were not serviced with genuine Apple parts.
Apple says, "Non-genuine replacement displays may have compromised visual quality and may fail to work correctly. Apple-certified screen repairs are performed by trusted experts who use genuine Apple parts. See support.apple.com for more information."
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
You can find direct download links for iOS 11 from here:
● Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From
● Where To Download iPad Firmware Files From
● Where To Download iPod Touch Firmware Files From
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.