Apple Park is the company’s new campus, built on 175 acres of parkland with 9,000 freshly planted mature trees. The breathtaking main building is ring-shaped, clad entirely by the world’s largest panels of curved glass. With 17 megawatts of rooftop solar, Apple Park will run one of the largest on-site solar energy installations in the world.
● Valid for 2 people.
● Experience will be approximately 1 hour.
● Cost of the meal is included.
● This experience expires on Dec. 15, 2017.
● Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
● Travel and accommodations are not included.
● Winning bidder and guest(s) subject to security screening.
● Every effort will be made to schedule this experience at the earliest possible date convenient to both parties, but please note it may take up to 1 year to schedule based on availability.
● We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
● To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor's availability.
Auction proceeds go to support the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights. This will be the fifth Tim Cook has auctioned off his time for charity via Charitybuzz. Previously he raised $610,000 (2013), $330,000 (2014), $200,000 (2015), $515,000 (2016).
Bidding is already at $10,000. You can get started with your bid at the link below!