How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w

Show Article
Comments (1284)
H1uam - October 27, 2014 at 5:18pm
Great instructions, best I had found as others I tried took me hours and did not work. Many thanks
jaykay - October 20, 2014 at 1:55am
how to unlock you iPhone just go on your iCloud account on a computer go to finder click devices click the device logged in to your iCloud click listed then put new pass code then got to your iPhone put in new pass code. your phone will ask for iCloud or apple id then put the pass code in that then the iPhone will be unlocked
ribas - July 9, 2014 at 9:05pm
nao funcionou, fiz como foi ensinado. did not work, as I was taught.
bob - June 9, 2014 at 2:42pm
Nope, still "searching". :(
iuhoosiers - June 11, 2014 at 12:51am
I get the same message... "Searching..."
Huy - June 6, 2014 at 12:54pm
Cam on ban rat nhieu
rosh72 - April 27, 2014 at 2:42pm
how to unlock iphone 4 32 gb ios 5.1.1 baseband 4.12.01 japansoft carrier
dundas - April 18, 2014 at 11:59pm
I can't seem to figure out how to unlock my phone. I have 3gs with 6.1.6 modern firmware 5.16.08 I have jailbreak with redsn0w Installed Ultrasn0w I am stuck on "No service" Ive tried so many things I cant figure it out.
Riz - May 28, 2014 at 5:06pm
I am also having the same problem, were you able to fix it ? if yes, how ?
guhgyg gygfjgfbh - January 25, 2015 at 9:40pm
hola.
babygal - March 28, 2014 at 8:47am
YOu can also unlock iPhone using remote unlocking method, you can get this service from any vendors online like TheUnlockSpot.com
baha - March 22, 2014 at 4:09am
u can unlock your iphone here http://smartunlocks.net realy cheap prices :)
earnfastmoney - March 21, 2014 at 6:05pm
WE HAVE ALL TYPES OF FIRMWARE CODES, OR MEID or PASSWORD,(also latest cdma/modems Tools/Softwares) WANT TO CONTACT : - earnmoney9022@gmail.com Pay ONLY___1$ for code FIRMWARE/MEID through paypal :- earnmoney9022@gmail.com OR webmoney :- wmz- Z989755932103 and send me Model network imei with Transaction, in CONTACT NOW :- earnmoney9022@gmail.com to get the unlock code of ALL router/modems...... THANK YOU,
1 2 3 4 5 ... 75 Next >>
Conan: Introducing the Apple Watch Hand [Video]
Conan O'Brien has posted a new video introduc...
Apple Watch Link Bracelet Orders Are Being Prepared for Shipment
Apple has started preparing Apple Watch Link ...
Apple Still Doesn't Have Key Licensing Deals Needed to Debut New Music Service at WWDC
Apple still doesn't have key licensing deals ...
Mophie Unveils Waterproof Juice Pack H2PRO Battery Case for iPhone 6
Mophie has unveiled a waterproof Juice Pack H...
Apple Adds New USA Now and CBS Sports Channels to Apple TV
Apple has updated the Apple TV with new 'USA ...