How to Change Your iPhone Boot Logo Without Reinstalling

How to Change Your iPhone Boot Logo Without Reinstalling

Will Cope - November 24, 2009 at 2:08pm
I downloaded the logome app, even donated $5.00 to the developer. I have a 3GS, OS 3.1.2, firmware 05.11.07. I don\'t seem to be able to change my logo? Please help!!!!!!!!!
amaan - November 29, 2009 at 9:11am
it doesnt work on 3.1.2 yet... sorry. im looking for a way to change the logo on 3.1.x too let me know if you find a way
CyberMonkey - November 29, 2009 at 9:54pm
LogoMe does NOT work with the current Firmware. And IF we ever see an updated version, it won\'t be anytime soon. There are some people out there trying to work on it themselves it seems like, but no success yet.
veng - February 3, 2010 at 12:05am
145.p
Maria - May 5, 2013 at 5:11pm
purplera1n has a trojon virus.. my notorn security detected its good thing i did not use it and its good thing i waited for the dev team who i rather trust and no ones else.
khalid - August 28, 2009 at 1:58pm
i have iphone 3g 3.0 and i want to change my boot logo to original apple picture or other one but i need links for the pictures thanks
jairo - August 17, 2010 at 12:36pm
hola a todos soy jairo me gustaria aprender mas de ustedes
Eve - May 7, 2013 at 6:09am
I just hope whoever wrties these keeps writing more!
ET - July 17, 2009 at 1:49pm
Please upgrade LogoMe so that it is compatible with 3.x! I know a lot of people would appreciate it! Keep up the good work!
Hungary - July 17, 2009 at 8:56pm
nice comment! pls upgrade logo me 3.x! thx
Artur - May 6, 2013 at 3:15am
I dont use Headway, I use Thesis, which seems to have pretty good SEO capiialbty. However I have bought a plugin called scribe seo, it is a monthly subscription. Its wonderful. It allows me to do keyword research, seo analysis, tags, and shows me the box above like Headway.Thanks for sharing Jen
Hungary - July 16, 2009 at 8:48am
HI all! Logo Me 3.0? Where can i fiend ! sorry i speak no english!
Samuel - June 8, 2009 at 10:52pm
Hi All, I have a problem that installed logome to my iphone 3g 2.21 obviously jailbroken. When I choose the screenshot pic and flash it. After rebooting the iphone, the iphone can\'t boot up. And I had tried to restore the default setting through itune and it show error. Please help. Thank you
Muthu - October 18, 2009 at 5:42am
You are doing great work
Morcegolas - May 8, 2009 at 1:03pm
Hello I installed logome and try to change the logo, not when I boot up my iPhone it shows me a white screen and don\'t even starts my phone. :(
Abdi - February 13, 2009 at 10:42pm
Hello , I have a lbig issue. I have installed logome to my iphone 3g 2.2 obviously jailbroken. And it worked perfectly the first time i used it. So i tried to use a didferent logo to see if it will work and then it didnt and it was right under the preview it was flash. Know when i turn it on i only see a white screen nothing else. I tried reseting but it didn\'t work. Any help out there. Thank you
greg - March 17, 2009 at 2:22am
hey Adbi what you did most likely was turn off your phone prematurely while the logo was flashing, you will need to restore your iphone.... i know because the same thing happened to me, lol.
Kristine - January 28, 2009 at 7:53pm
Hello , I have a little issue. I have installed logome to my iphone 3g 2.2 obviously jailbroken. And it worked perfectly the first time i used it. So i tried to use a didferent logo to see if it will work and then it didnt. Now when i turn on my screen its just black. I tried to use the iclarified logo url again but the host could not be found. I again tried a different url and i can\'t ge pass the download screen i cant even press the install logo anymore it wknt let me. I tried to uninstall he program and reinstall. But nothing happens. I would appreciate a reply. I really want to use this program. Please if anyone can help me i would be so happy.
izzo - December 2, 2008 at 8:09am
Just woke up and there was an update for LogoMe in Cydia, updated and uploaded my boot logo. Me = happy Thanks to the developer(s) of LogoMe!
izzo - November 28, 2008 at 6:23am
Upgraded to 2.2 last night and no dice on logo replacement, I guess we will wait for a LogoMe update.