November 26, 2022

How to Customize Your iPhone Lockscreen Using LockInfo

Posted January 4, 2010 at 1:50am · 10 comments · Add Comment
Kevin
Kevin - September 27, 2012 at 4:49pm
All this work for something that comes pre-loaded and ready to go on a Windows phone... this is a joke
Jenifaerie
Jenifaerie - November 18, 2012 at 3:24pm
Well Kevin, if you want to continue being a slave to MS and play on a toddler colored toy, then by all means continue using that windows phone. I had a windows 7 phone for 1 1/2 years and hated every freaking moment. I say to you and MS, wake up and grow the eff up. Get into the new century and stop trying to control every gd aspect of the experience to your liking and cater more to real users. Yes Kevin, you are obviously not a real user, you are a sheeple catering to MS control. Good going loser!!!
Mike
Mike - February 18, 2013 at 4:47pm
Sounds like you're being sarcasting and actually talking about the iPhone. Not sure if I should find you funny or just think you're being a hypocrite.
gabe
gabe - April 18, 2012 at 9:13am
Okay, here's my issue. I have 4.3.3 and fw 4.10.01, and i can't upgrade because my phone has to be unlocked (at&t international carrier), and i want lockinfo notifications for my appigo todo list, but every time i download the plugin package and install it, my jailbreak crashes and won't respring.... any ideas?
v102
v102 - October 2, 2010 at 1:55am
Does this work on iso 4.0?
d froster
d froster - April 28, 2010 at 6:49am
When I did this all of a sudden my iPhone was infected by a virus that put rick astley as my wallpaper. Don't know if the virus also got a hold of all my passwords and shit.. SUCKS
SAM
SAM - April 16, 2010 at 12:04pm
i have got the pop up message " Size mismatch"...can i fix it....
Alex Sydney
Alex Sydney - January 17, 2010 at 11:32pm
It crashes springboard every time a PUSH message arrives. Had to uninstall. The idea is great. I need to see my calendar entries on the lockscreen.
DNA
DNA - January 4, 2010 at 7:55am
This is a great App, Simply a MUST HAVE!.
Chris
Chris - January 8, 2010 at 2:59pm
This is really good! Combine it with Cydgets and Cydialer allso!