September 29, 2022

Posted September 9, 2022 at 11:15pm · 12 comments · Add Comment
Turdle
Turdle - September 11, 2022 at 7:42pm
Just Google Samsung Refrigerator lawsuit. They are an evil company
McApple1
McApple1 - September 11, 2022 at 2:45pm
I officially consider this envious rants of their an addiction like they’ll always yammer some sort of excuse to make themselves act like the new Apple only they’ll never come close to bringing the same charm with this shtick further widening the gap more than the debt to GDP ratio. I tried to like them long before all this in the early 2010s, but I’m never giving a single penny to them including appliances I probably would’ve considered in the future (unless of course expensive repairs like the Note 7 are as pricey as their products) because I can’t take them seriously is they can’t take anything Apple related seriously just like they did with wall huggers assuming battery power banks don’t exist or insulting their intelligence over wanting a larger display and claiming they invented the idea.
aliraoufian
aliraoufian - September 11, 2022 at 8:57am
Including Apple's name in advertisements is itself an advertisement for Apple. :))
basswow
basswow - September 10, 2022 at 9:30pm
Samsung, just like it’s customers 🤷🏽‍♂️
Badboy
Badboy - September 10, 2022 at 8:15pm
grow up samsung cos you will be following apples style eny way😂
privacyisahumanright
privacyisahumanright - September 10, 2022 at 7:19am
I agree. This just makes them sound desperate for attention and in a very juvenile way.
laface80
laface80 - September 10, 2022 at 5:53am
Very petty ad, I had to trade my Samsung phone to an iPhone, I feel much relaxed now
tobybartlett
tobybartlett - September 10, 2022 at 3:35am
This is such a juvenile and petty sounding ad. Even if I owned a Samsung phone, this ad campaign would make me roll my eyes.
nasirq
nasirq - September 10, 2022 at 3:26am
I think everyone knows Apple is not about numbers or who did first.. and so does Samsung. Maybes they have nothing else to say?
xmas_jewel_101
xmas_jewel_101 - September 10, 2022 at 1:23am
Personally, I think it makes Samsung come off seeming a bit juvenile. Mud-slinging tends to be a tactic used when your own products or positions don’t have a lot of substance of their own.