October 4, 2022
iLog 2.0 Call Manager Released!

iLog 2.0 Call Manager Released!

Posted August 29, 2008 at 11:51am · 28 comments · Add Comment
fjpc
fjpc - October 12, 2010 at 12:07am
I used it before my iphone crashed, very good app, now i bought it again and can´t install it... any clue
ifrog
ifrog - September 2, 2008 at 1:30am
I had a similar problem when updating to 2.0, serial did not work. I contacted the developers, they have decided to make the update for free, for all 1.x users. They made the right decision ;-)
Johan
Johan - September 1, 2008 at 7:40am
Not sure this should be a paid for app. I would like to see a white list to only allow certain callers for example at night. Cydia and installer should have a clear information when it is a commercial app so people don't have to waste their time.
bjcb
bjcb - August 31, 2008 at 12:52pm
Hi, I believe Cydia and Installer should offer FREE app's. That's the idea of JAILBREAK!!! !!!!!FREE APP'S!!!!!! I must agree, with some, other opinions. If you want to sell, sell it to apple. What a joke, this is. To Cydia and Installer people: If you accept, that people sell stuff from your's app, i believe you should inform people that those app's are charged, or, create a Tab for paid stuff. Only, after installed this crap, i realize it was paid. Regards
lamp
lamp - August 30, 2008 at 2:29pm
I would pay for this is if more functionality was added. One thing I'm looking for is to figure out my billing cycles and keep track of my minutes per month. If you were to add a section of statistics based on how many minutes I've currently used from my start billing date as well as daytime, weekend or evening lists. That would be very useful. I'm actually doing this based out of ssh scripts with sql queries (instructions listed below) but a graphical interface would easier to deal with. http://iphoneincanada.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=2551
mokum von Amsterdam
mokum von Amsterdam - August 30, 2008 at 1:27pm
Very nice, very very nice. As mentioned, this should have been on the iPhone. The price is however, extreme. So much too expensive that I am sure someone will come up with a 'free' version soon. I would drop the price to something more acceptable, like 2 us$. But that is my personal 2 cents. Again: very cool and good app.
mashom
mashom - August 30, 2008 at 11:36am
i have paid for this app in 1.1.4 and the serial code is not working in 2.0 so i have to pay again ? WTH?
blackout997sc
blackout997sc - August 30, 2008 at 9:31am
Alex. Nice job from a fellow software developer. It's a great niche app and well worth the 7.49 for some of us. My main question is have you done a cost analysis to see if you will get more buyers at a lower price point
Mes
Mes - August 30, 2008 at 9:14am
Hate to pay for stuff that should be included by default!! At $7.95, I'll wait.
steve anderson
steve anderson - August 30, 2008 at 6:49am
the whole point of jailbreaking iphone to install cydia or installer was for free apps see thats changing snapture ,iphonvideorecorder, ilog just a few to name and shame put them on app store why want money and spoil cydia for