September 25, 2022
How to Install Windows Vista on Your Mac Using VMware Fusion

How to Install Windows Vista on Your Mac Using VMware Fusion

Posted September 28, 2008 at 2:29pm · 14 comments · Add Comment
Asif Nisar
Asif Nisar - August 21, 2012 at 8:42am
There is mistake in this article find the word ----->Windows XP
saj
saj - October 7, 2008 at 12:23pm
@ iClarified So that means i cant have a Leopard on my newly bought Laptop... I instead should have bought MAC pro book and installed vista that would have helped me a lot ..innint thanks
iClarified
iClarified - October 6, 2008 at 12:09am
@saj, often those looking to install OSX on a PC are doing so because they don't want to spend the money to purchase new hardware. The amount of driver issues etc make it very difficult for me to write a reliable tutorial. It is definately possible and is much easier with newer more compatible hardware.
saj
saj - September 29, 2008 at 11:33am
@dt now u tell me what state of the art technology does mac use ... electronically ... software part i know they are best .. u get ur temper examined u dont own apple ... nor am i advertising PC.. its just i cant waste money buying this stufff...
dt
dt - September 29, 2008 at 11:28am
@saj, As I pointed out. Anyone that wants to run Mac OS X on a pc needs his head examined. If nothing is impossible, then you figure it out.
Buffy
Buffy - September 13, 2011 at 3:09pm
I'm shocked that I found this info so esaliy.
Saj
Saj - September 29, 2008 at 8:51am
@DT ooowiieee go take a cold shower man u too on fire .. for politely answering keep a cool breath...if it is not possible its not y sitting on fire ... ;) @iClarified. y whts wrong with core duo 2 processors in the laptops arent they the one intel installs in MAC to they bring out of the space engineers to build processors for MAC.. wht way is possible .. i heard impossible in nothing .. What are u guys saying !
dt
dt - September 28, 2008 at 6:13pm
@iClarified, Are you shitting me? That is sad. Installing XP or Vista on a Mac is as easy as hitting "next", or "ok". I am in the wrong biz.
iClarified
iClarified - September 28, 2008 at 6:07pm
@dt, the Parallels and VMware Fusion tutorials are actually a result of me going into a computer store a short while back and seeing a tech take $100 from a poor guy to install Windows on his Mac
@Saj, look up OSX86 for info on putting OSX on a PC. I'm probably going to stay clear of this as I am unsure of the legalities and also there are a million complications involved in putting Leopard on a PC. There is no way I could do a reliable tutorial....
dt
dt - September 28, 2008 at 5:37pm
Why would anyone with any idea about Mac OS X want to install it on Windows. Windows runs faster on Macs. Give up this insane idea. Does not make sense. If you really need a Mac, you can always go buy one.
Kyanna
Kyanna - September 13, 2011 at 12:35pm
Kudos to you! I hadn't thguoht of that!
Yuriy's
Yuriy's - July 13, 2012 at 6:27pm
Saj
Saj - September 28, 2008 at 5:14pm
Is there a way to install MAC into Windows Vista or MAC on PC ur help appreciated