October 4, 2022
AT&T Describes Future of the iPhone

AT&T Describes Future of the iPhone

Posted November 7, 2008 at 12:46pm · 9 comments · Add Comment
rockingkev
rockingkev - November 8, 2008 at 10:34am
Hey Vega....you forgot one important thing that the iPhone needs to do..."After I have a crap in the morning, can you fix it to wipe my butt"
laoman
laoman - November 8, 2008 at 9:58am
if u manage to make the iphone speakers loud enough to wake up a human being then we can talk about the rest.
gabe
gabe - November 8, 2008 at 7:59am
My 2G hacked iphone does all that and more... it even drives my car for me while I'm talking on the phone... just don't rely on the GPS to get you anywhere ;)
Rob
Rob - November 8, 2008 at 7:42am
Well this all sound nice and swell, except for the fact that it's completely unrealistic. They can't even get text translation working even half decently, so realtime speech translation sounds more like Star Trek than reality! Beam me up, Scotty! And get me a cup of coffee, Mr De la Vega.
Bull to the Shit
Bull to the Shit - November 7, 2008 at 7:27pm
this honestly has the be the biggest bungle of bull shit ever. first, what a bunch of crap. There is so much stuff to work out. second, a device that controls every facet of your life.. We are no where near ready for that. You hear dumbasses trying to sell this line of 'complete devices' shit every day - by saying this shit. What a bunch of crock, this is complete BULLSHIT.
Nadim Ukani
Nadim Ukani - November 7, 2008 at 4:51pm
dont you think thats a ittle oversaid...
Anubis
Anubis - November 7, 2008 at 3:25pm
Ralph de la Vega is an idiot. Would anyone want a device that has so much control over their everyday life. Also can you imagine if the iPhone can do all those things and you lose it. AT&T SUCKS!!!
david
david - November 7, 2008 at 3:02pm
It would be great when the caller id would work properly and mobile me is sorted out. Then it can make me a cup of tea.
thomas
thomas - November 7, 2008 at 1:11pm
Sudo make me a cup of coffee