September 30, 2022
How to Select an iPhone Unlock/Jailbreak Tutorial

How to Select an iPhone Unlock/Jailbreak Tutorial

Posted August 8, 2009 at 1:18pm · 44 comments · Add Comment
iphone 4 unlocked
iphone 4 unlocked - April 10, 2012 at 12:18am
Hi, i wonder if we will be able to hack the iPhone 5 easily, because i am sure that with its new release plan really soon, Apple will give us a hard time to unlock or jailbreak it.
Didouche
Didouche - August 13, 2012 at 2:24pm
Nov17airforcefalcon ok great pretty easy right, now for the mms call tmiolbe they have a special iphone department and they will give you the long mms setting. They will tell you to go to settings:general/network/cellular data network and scroll down to mms settings they will give you the number. Dont follow any of these videos that tell you what number to add because chances are that it wont work. For your internet to work follow the same steps to get to the network settings page and type there epc.tmiolbe.com
copylefty
copylefty - October 29, 2009 at 10:49pm
Isn't there now a release for the 3GS? As of two weeks ago, according to this site: http://blog.iphone-dev.org/ there is. Shouldn't this be added to the chart? I don't see a tutorial, is that the reason? Just curios. They seem to have pretty clear instruction but I'd prefer an iClarified tutorial as y'all are much more thorough. c
Omar
Omar - October 21, 2009 at 4:04pm
Hi, is there unlock for my jailbroken iphone, version 3.2.1?? Plz answer
john
john - October 8, 2009 at 3:55pm
Sorry I may be ignorant in the type of iphones. How about unlock / jailbreak of iphone 8GB on Vista coz that is what I have
Love
Love - October 8, 2009 at 5:33am
my 3GS has been jailbroken to 3.0.1 and when it automatically update software when i plug to sync my phonebook then it can't read my sim card. i was panic and press restore button, to get the factory setting back. but the screen of my iphone keep giving me picture of itunes and usb cable. when it plug into mac, it is said that the sim card is not valid and i hv to insert carrier sim card. what should i do?? please advise me.. i cant use my iphone now.
Benny
Benny - September 11, 2009 at 8:01pm
How about for iPhone 3G with firmware 3.1?
maks
maks - September 25, 2009 at 6:17pm
not available atm. coming in a couple of weeks maybe. i'm not really sure.
lponce84
lponce84 - September 2, 2009 at 1:09pm
This is probably a silly question but how do you unlock a 2g iphone with a non at&t sim card in it. itunes doesn't allow me to restore beacuse it doesn't recognize the sim. I appreciate any help with this.
Budwizer
Budwizer - August 8, 2009 at 9:58pm
Missing Purplera1n for the 3GS.
slevytam
slevytam - August 13, 2009 at 1:16pm
PurpleRa1n does not support the current iPhone software
Muthu
Muthu - July 13, 2009 at 12:42am
This is the best place for iPhone users
SVIFI