A year in the making, TaskPaper 2.0 adds:
* A powerful new search system simple enough to immediately grasp but sophisticated enough for a power user
* A Quick Entry Window that can be accessed system-wide to capture your thoughts without disrupting your work
* Drag and drop support as well as keyboard shortcuts for rapidly managing your lists
* A customizable theme system to make your lists look the way you want
* A Projects Sidebar and Project Toolbar for one click access to any project
* Rich and complete AppleScript support to extend its capabilities
* A bunch of additional performance and small user interface improvements
TaskPaper is a refreshing alternative to more complex task managers. TaskPaper's focus is on the fundamentals of creating and completing to-do lists. The interface is extremely clear and compact. Creating, completing, and deleting tasks can all be accomplished with a single keystroke. Information is stored in a simple text file that is easy to share, take with you, and edit - even when you're stranded without TaskPaper. Even on Windows.
TaskPaper is a simple, but powerful application. It easily manages thousands of tasks in a single file. Its search and filter system provides flexibility that even the most powerful applications cannot match. TaskPaper's full AppleScript support and plain text file format make it easy to integrate into your workflow in ways that are not possible with other tools.
Pricing and Availability:
* TaskPaper may be purchased from the Hog Bay Software web site for $29.95 (USD).