How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS Using Evasi0n (Windows) [6.1.2]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS Using Evasi0n (Windows) [6.1.2]

Posted February 4, 2013 at 6:06pm by iClarified · 219 comments · Add Comment
iTwe4kz - November 27, 2014 at 2:17am
For those users that are planning to Jailbreak on iOS 6.1.2 then I recommend adding this Cydia Source into Cydia after you jailbreak so you don't have to manually input all the Cydia Sources manually. This will automatically add all the best Cydia Sources and give you access to all the best Cydia Tweaks, Themes and Apps for FREE with just a push of a button. Follow the steps below. 1. Open Cydia 2. Tap Sources 3. Tap Edit 4. Tap Add 5. Type this url in the box (cydiasource,n e t) without the spaces and switch coma for a dot in the url. 6. Tap "Add Source" 7. Install the package labelled "All Sources". This will give you all the best Cydia Sources to have access to all the best Tweaks, Apps and Themes for FREE.
sam1234567 - September 1, 2014 at 5:47pm
why all the firmware files are in .dmg format? can't open on windows? any help
Espee - March 31, 2014 at 8:46pm
I have iphone4 ios6.0.1 I have successfully installed cydia. However, it is frustrating as I am unable to unlock it using SAM/ultrosn0w/fixer etc. Tried all the above but the phone refuses to work with a sim from another network in another country Very frustrated. All methods to unlock the phone to work on a network in India has failed as the phone was bought in US Any help on where I am going wrong or instructions you can provide will be highly appreciated thanks espee
Jack1234zacken - January 13, 2014 at 3:56pm
Hi i alweys got error 3194
seedub - January 4, 2014 at 7:48am
Crashes when "Performing magic" on windows 8??
JR - October 30, 2013 at 4:44pm
I need to know how to downgrade from 6.1.3 to 6.1.2 so I can use this method. Does anyone know the best way to do that?
Rich030400 - October 27, 2014 at 11:51pm
you can search in youtube.com on how to do it... -_-
Travis - October 10, 2013 at 1:43am
Currently have an unjailbroken 5 running 6.0.1. Is it possible to upgrade firmware at this point? Tried downloading and installing the 6.1.2 but got an error. Also downloaded the 6.0.1 and got the same error. Can I just run the Evasi0n jailbreak per instructions above without changing the firmware or do I need to load the one from the links on iClarified? Thanks.
GtcTurbo - October 8, 2013 at 2:05pm
hi, this version is untethered?
Cameron - September 7, 2013 at 5:03pm
I wish I could jailbreak my phone but I just don't understand all these videos showing how I don't understand what there talking about and for me I just need a more simpler way of doing it and is there a way to jailbreak it using just your phone or do u have to do it on the computer because I'm having Internet problems at my house and some times I have to go all the way in to town for Internet and I don't have a lab top
Jose Javier Flores - September 7, 2013 at 9:10pm
There isn't a simpler way to this. You should be glad you don't need to put your iPhone in DFU Mode and then jailbreak. This is a one click jailbreak. Easy as that.
annelle - August 11, 2013 at 7:12pm
it says sorry it cant suport it. and ive tried all the veriosons for windows. and my phones verzion
Prev 1 of 16 Next