Here is the details they have so far:
- the first time an application using Pinch Analytics was run by a iPhone 2,1′ device occurred back in early October 2008;
- applications using Pinch Analytics were ran by iPhone 2,1′ devices very sporadically until mid-December 2008, when the pace picked up slightly;
- to date, a few dozen distinct iPhone 2,1′ devices have run almost two dozen different applications using Pinch Analytics;
- when iPhone 2,1′ devices run applications using Pinch Analytics optional geolocation tracking, theyre almost exclusively located in the south San Francisco Bay Area;
- while most of the sessions have been made from wifi connections, theres been a few connections over AT&Ts network, so presumably this device handles both;
- the applications that have been ran by Pinch Analytics dont share much in common, except for their size theyre among the larger applications to use our stuff, with hundreds of thousands to millions of unique users.