ColorSplash lets users interact directly with the photo via the device's touch screen. The user's finger acts as a brush that removes (or returns) color from the original image. The application's seamless zoom allows for smoothly zooming in and out using a two finger pinching gesture, enabling detail-work with pixel-accuracy.
ColorSplash is build on the same stable and efficient foundation as the popular photo-manipulation application Juxtaposer and inherits Juxtaposer's elegant, intuitive and responsive user interface.
- In addition to saving the new images to the users' photo album, ColorSplash supports saving multiple sessions so users can resume work on an image at a later point.
- Transparent brushes can be used to partially desaturate regions of an image, and users can choose between hard- and soft-edged brushes.
- An alternative display mode shows colored regions tinted in a vibrant red, making it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- ColorSplash supports both portrait and landscape orientation, and users can switch to and from full-screen mode with the tap of a finger.
- ColorSplash also features unlimited undo, detailed in-program help, and lets users configure several advanced options in the Settings application.
Pricing and Availability:
ColorSplash is available now for purchase at a price of $1.99 (USD), distributed exclusively through Apple's App Store.