Awarded "Pick of the week" by Leo Laporte on Macbreak weekly, the application makes blogging on the Mac easy even for those with no knowledge of HTML. This version also includes a number of fixes and improvements to stability in general.
* Thumbnail images are now saved with a "-thumb" suffix, and full-size images are saved with a "-full" suffix if cropped differently than the original file, rather than adding a number to the image name.
* Amazon affiliate snippets no longer have their styles removed when posting.
* Blogo now supports categories for Drupal blogs.
* Autodetection was not working for older versions of Movable Type which did not list the Movable Type API as an accepted API type.
* Windows left on a second monitor would be "lost" when reopening the application on a single monitor.
Pricing and Availability:
Blogo is available for Mac OS X 10.4 and up as a 21-day unlimited trial, and can be purchased at the Brainjuice store for $25 (USD).