Lightroom 1.3 Corrections:
● Writing XMP metadata automatically has been corrected for performance issues
● Printing with the native resolution option enabled no longer sets the wrong dimension for portrait oriented images
● Prior to Camera Raw 4.3 there was the possibility that artifacts in edge transitions could be introduced through the
Bayer demosaic and luminance noise reductions algorithms. This has been corrected.
● The Canon sRAW format and the Fuji compressed RAF formats are now supported.
Lightroom 1.3 Enhancements:
● The import dialog now offers the option to render 1:1 previews as part of the import process
● The export dialog layout has been enhanced
● A Lightroom Preview Export SDK is available for developers to create and distribute Export Plug-ins.