Among Reference Tracker's unique features is there is no need to type out all the details of a referenced book. Just give Reference Tracker the book's ISBN and it will fetch all the details from the internet automatically. If the user doesn't have the book in hand, typing keywords into its built-in publication search will get a list of matching results. With a single click, search results will be added to their reference list.
When referencing an online web resource, the application can pull all of the details from Safari or Firefox with just one click. And Reference Tracker can pull all the details from Apple's Mail as well. Reference Tracker offers built-in sticky notes too. Users may easily add as many comments or notes to as many references as they wish.
Reference Tracker can send a formatted reference list directly to the end of word processing documents. The dynamic 'Send To' menu will show a list of open documents in Microsoft Word, Apple Pages and Nisus Writer Pro. Users can easily append their formatted list to the end of an open document, or create a new document with the contents of the list.
Feature highlights include:
* Create Full References in a single step
* Reference Web Pages and Emails with a single click
* Easily import existing Reference Lists from word processors or reference managers
* Integration with Microsoft Word, Nisus Writer Pro and Apple's Pages
* Easily Organize References
* Export formatted lists to anywhere
* Add Sticky Notes to References
Version 1.2 sports many new improvements including:
* Outputting of Parentheses (Bracketed) Citations
* Outputting of Formatted Footnotes
* Page Number fields for all print-based reference types
* Improved formatting and punctuation in reference lists
Malkinware is constantly enhancing Reference Tracker, and encourages customers to contact support if they have a reference style or word processor they would like to be included. For a full feature list, please visit see their Website.
Pricing and Availability:
Reference Tracker 1.2 is available for only $44.95 (USD). Version 1.2 is a free and recommended update for all existing 1.x customers. A fully-functional, 21-day trial version is available. Student and Educational discounts are offered for $29.95 (USD).