CleanApp 3.1 also knows which related files have to be deleted when the user drags an application to the trash. The user doesn't have to start CleanApp manually, CleanApp just throws itself into the breach. If wanted, CleanApp instantly shows all hidden files, preferences or extensions that otherwise would have stayed on one's Mac.
CleanApps's Logging Service has been improved and works even more reliable and consumes less CPU power. Applications can be excluded from being logged privacy reasons and even better performance.
* Graphical View for Disk Usage
* CleanApp optionally shows and deletes related files when dragging an application to the trash
* Improved logging
* Exclude applications from being monitored
* Save archives to CD/DVD
New and enhanced features:
* Search in all lists
* System files are protected, no unintended deletion possible
* Enhanced Widget
* Improved performance
* Bug fixes and more Improvements
* More languages are due to be included with subsequent free updates
Pricing and Availability:
CleanApp 3 can be purchased for the price of $13 (USD). CleanApp 3.1 is a free update for existing users. Registration codes of these prior versions will automatically work with CleanApp 3.