Free iPhone and iPod Touch app:
To copy recipes from the Mac to the iPhone and iPod Touch, users can download the free Yum iPhone application from Apple's App Store. Once launched, users can copy an entire recipe collection, categories or individual recipes to the iPhone from Yum on their Macs.
Recipes on the go:
The iPhone application allows users to read recipes on their iPhone and iPod Touch. This allows users to view a recipe's ingredients when shopping, and preparing recipes when on the road.
Yum on the Mac features:
* Organize recipes into categories
* Print with customizable page layouts
* Create shopping lists from recipe ingredients
* Include graphics and photos with recipes
Yum on the iPhone / iPod Touch features:
* Copy recipes from the Mac to the iPhone and iPod Touch
* Ingredients conveniently displayed when shopping
Pricing and Availability:
Yum for the iPhone is freely available from the App Store. Yum for Mac OS X is $30 (USD), and available as a free download from the Yum website. It runs initially in a 15-day trial mode with all features active. This is a free upgrade for registered users.