Scorecard 2.0 features three of the most widely asked for features, as well as a host of smaller tweaks, updates, and improvements. First, Scorecard 2 adds support for nine-hole rounds, both for handicap calculations and for statistics generation. Second, Scorcard now allows users to graph their statistices over time so that they can see at a glance if they're improving, slacking, or treading water. Third, per hole notes have been added, allowing the user to any additional pieces of information that they would like to record.
Feature Highlights in Version 2.0:
* Nine-hole round support
* Graphing of all major statistics
* Per hole notes for additional recording
* Statistical markers to mark events
* Track your handicap and anti-handicap to monitor your overall game play
* Follow over 30 essential stats to monitor all aspects of your game
* Syncing with Scorecard for the iPhone
* Easy course and round entry to quickly update your stats after each round
* HTML export of rounds for displaying on the web
Pricing and Availability:
Scorecard 2.0 may be purchased for $29.95 (USD) and comes with a fully featured demo that is limited to 5 rounds. Owners of Scorecard v1 may purchase an upgrade license for $14.95 and all purchases since January 1, 2009 are eligible for a free upgrade.