Daily Tracker makes it easy to keep track of the things you care about and is available in 7 languages. It is a personal organizer that offers one place to gather and track notes and activities of your choice. Once you've decided what you are passionate about, choose an existing category or let Daily Tracker walk you through the easy steps to set-up a new one. Whether you are trying to achieve specific goals, want to track your vices and virtues for fun, need to organize your notes or to-do lists, Daily Tracker will be your essential companion anywhere you go.
Here are just few examples of what you can track:
* Fitness and Exercise: Track your workout routines and how long you spend at the gym. Track any activity such as walking, jogging, rowing, cycling, yoga or meditation. In addition to the timer, you can track miles, strength training reps, swimming laps and so on. Choose any activity and units you want and watch progress on monthly summary charts (sparklines). View weekly results by simply swiping a calendar row and plan future workouts by adding notes.
* Dieting: Maintain your diet by tracking daily calories, body weight and journal of what foods you eat and when. Maybe you'd like to eat more seafood and less red meat? Next time you eat your favorite sushi bento you'll be able to give yourself extra points. If you are trying to lose or gain weight, tracking multiple aspects of your fitness and food plan is the way to go.
* Health and Allergies: Track illness by recording medication intake, symptoms history or other information you would like to share with your doctor. Great for diabetes patients who need to monitor sugar level on a daily basis or people with an allergy or migraines who need to find out specific triggers. Maybe a small lifestyle change will translate to fewer headaches or reduced chronic pain? Worth a try.
* Infants: Moms with newborn babies can use this app to track feeding times or log nap schedules. Simply create a breast-feeding category with a stopwatch and use it throughout the day to track your loved one's tummy. Tracking nursing related activities has never been easier. And if you are not getting enough sleep yourself - you might consider tracking that too.
* Projects: Track ideas, to-do lists or use it as a timecard. Because of the powerful search feature, you'll be able to find your notes in a snap. It also lends itself well to the renowned GTD (Getting Things Done) style organization.
* Money: Track expenses, budget or sales. Savings are particularly important - perhaps if you start tracking your gas mileage you could save a bit by choosing different routes or commute times.
* Gratitude: Follow Dalai Lama's advice and practice acts of compassion every day. Write down all the great things you do for others and master the art of happiness. Use the tracker as a diary for any other thoughts and reflections.
* Create and organize your own categories
* Multiple types of counters
* Add notes, see daily change history
* Calendar view
* Day, Week, Month and Year summaries
* Trend charts (a.k.a sparklines)
* Large keyboard when you rotate the phone
* Search your notes (as easily as the web)
* Email notes and entries (also in CSV format)
* Protect access with a passcode
Pricing and Availability:
Daily Tracker 2.1 for iPhone is only $2.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store.