Apple to Seek Subsidies for iWatch From Health Insurance Companies?

Apple to Seek Subsidies for iWatch From Health Insurance Companies?

ella kallish - April 14, 2014 at 4:32pm
If the health insurance companies subsidize this consumer purchase then the insurance companies will also have access to the wearers habits. This is very similar to the car insurance companies (started by Progressive), that gave the driver the idea that if they used a device in their car that sent user data to the insurance companies that distributed the device for use, the users rates would be lowered and a stipend for having used the device would also be paid to the user. Only to find that Progressive SHARED this information with other providers over the long term to set rates on individuals. FORGET IT BIG BROTHER!! Apple is getting into the business of shared data. Apple is looking for any new revenue streams that help boost their faltering bottom line.
Fredy - April 14, 2014 at 4:34am
Why do you people complain about this and that, can you make one like this or anything like ios? If you do, keep make some things. If you dont, do not complain bi*** Im looking for good comment.
Grgv - April 13, 2014 at 5:00am
Why can't they make the icock watch and phone. That is what apple lovers been getting. The lame slow upgrades up the ass. Apple lovers say it feels good though.
Fukjohn Rah - April 13, 2014 at 12:13pm
Because samshit wants to get the feeling again after failing to make the gaylaxy and shoving the phablets up their ass after expressing their feelings with ads all to tell you samsheeps how you love your companies strategy and experienced it by doing it.
Grgv: gay retarded grasping vague - April 13, 2014 at 12:22pm
Because you're making a concept just to show samscum your feeling of them losing again just like they expressed themselves and you're the one chasing and asking for it desperately. You want a piece of that pussy compared to us already married to a human. You on the other hand want to shove your wang down gaylaxies black hole, good luck getting that feeling.
Big Brother - April 12, 2014 at 9:29pm
If you are going to be a troll, do a better job. If you going to be a moron, try to not appear too obvious. Subsidy for IWatch simply allows the users to have a discount towards health insurance with the new health law. Allow ability to access you health insurance by the users will keep that person mindful of his/her health status, this in itself should be considered a discount towards purchasing the IWatch. It's called business for you lame duck mentality. Trying to assume some big brother bs is downright in the alley of google and certainly not Apple.
Dev - April 12, 2014 at 10:19pm
I think you are confusing Apple with Google...
Krapatis - April 12, 2014 at 10:44pm
And you think of yourself as a smart ass to compare shit that's not even released. Nice strategy.
Nitro Junkie - April 13, 2014 at 1:45am
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't your health insurance company already know your health data anyway since they pay for bills most of the time.
iPhone Doctor - April 13, 2014 at 8:16am
Normal people have nothing to hide!
Tim's Cock - April 13, 2014 at 9:22pm
Apple will seek subsidy for this so called iWatch causing your insurance premiums to go up just like your phone bill.

I love how people are willing to bend over and spread their legs for anything apple, but I wish my master would get some pussy because I am tired of assholes.
Troll's cock - April 13, 2014 at 10:09pm
This so called gimmick is raising up attention seeking just like their mental disability rank. I like how desperate like them are begging for homosexual lives especially when they act like it and they'll talk like it's true. I wish my mommy could tach me since I am an asshole.