"After learning about the fantastic new iPhone OS 3.0 tools we got busy integrating some powerful features into our app" said Stone Design CEO Andrew Stone, @twittelator. "The ability to shoot and edit video, and then instantly upload it and tweet the link to the video with your message is revolutionary! The iPhone has become the tweeting platform of choice, and Twittelator Pro has driven the feature set."
The key new features in Twittelator Pro v3.0:
* Shoot, Edit and Upload Video tweets (requires iPhone 3G S)
* Cut, Copy, Paste
* Shake to undo composed tweets before publishing
* Paste an image from another application into your tweet
* Instant access to over 560 dingbats and colorful emoji
* Email tweets and links without leaving the application
* See street map, satellite map or hybrid map of the location of any tweeter
* Set your location as a placename accurately using Google's reverse geocoding
With so many other power features including recording and tweeting audio clips, multiple accounts, unlimited drafts, offline tweeting, unlimited sub groups of friends, and many more features, Twittelator Pro v3.0 packs the most features into a Twitter client.
"Twittelator has been so successful and the twitterverse response to it so overwhelmingly positive that we could not sit still" remarked Stone Design's CEO and lead computer scientist Andrew Stone. "Twittelator Pro is a best-selling social networking app and version 3.0 blows the doors off with the ultimate mobile tweeting experience".
Pricing and Availability:
Twittelator Pro is available for $4.99 (USD) from Apple's App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or via iTunes.