January 27, 2023
100+ Hidden Features in iPhone OS 3.0

100+ Hidden Features in iPhone OS 3.0

Posted June 18, 2009 at 4:02pm · 9 comments · Add Comment
flyboi
flyboi - June 21, 2009 at 4:04pm
OMG....I can't believe that no one has commented on the ability to forward texts now!!!
flyboi
flyboi - June 21, 2009 at 4:16pm
if your in a text conversation click the edit....then you can select each part of the conversation...and forward ^_^
mason
mason - June 19, 2009 at 4:23am
i found another..... in ipod, while displaying the time slider, move finger up and down to change scrubbing rate (not sure what this does)
FUCKAPPLE
FUCKAPPLE - June 18, 2009 at 8:53pm
Am I the only one who is sick and tired of hearing about the iphone. I mean it's good not great. I have one I am sooo over it. I have a Palm Pre and I have to say it is much better out of the gate than the iphone ever was. I HATE all these Apple fanboys.
Retards
Retards - June 18, 2009 at 11:36pm
It seems someone needs to notify iClarified that this isn't a Apple news site. Are you lost? Maybe you have nothing better to do with your life. Either way, I'd recommend writing a long letter to the author of this article explaining how off topic he/she was. Good luck to you!
Hayes
Hayes - June 19, 2009 at 12:01pm
dude i can only say ur a big looser... i dont argue that palm pre software is good but not as good n polished as iphone os 3... Palm pre looks sucks big time... looks like some great grand parents toy...
Kalyan
Kalyan - June 18, 2009 at 5:21pm
Does any one confirm that Google Latitute made it to iPhone 3.0?
ATTNCK
ATTNCK - June 18, 2009 at 4:48pm
"You can now have 11 home screen pages instead of nine" - This is not a hidden feature.
Ramses
Ramses - June 18, 2009 at 4:38pm
this is crap notes do not sync with exchange (lousy talk about exchange policies !!!) tasks are not even present to sync, phone is much slower i mean everything, rotation, wifi, and calendar cannot be landscape !!!! CRAP !!!