November 26, 2022
UltraSn0w iPhone Unlock to Support PIN-Locked SIMs

UltraSn0w iPhone Unlock to Support PIN-Locked SIMs

Posted June 21, 2009 at 1:24pm · 20 comments · Add Comment
Adeela123
Adeela123 - October 27, 2013 at 3:47pm
Yes jummaz, i use their service and first time i tried unlocking a phone. Got the code in 4-5 hours, worked perfectly.
Bilal
Bilal - June 22, 2009 at 3:05pm
People r dying to see ultrsn0w, our iphone is like a ipod, plz tomorrow should me release, other wise i will die... :)
BRIKZ
BRIKZ - June 22, 2009 at 2:16pm
ok sorry, i have been working full time the last 2 days and i am out of the loop on updates. So appreciate you getting me back to speed. I have a 3g 2.2.1 fW on 2.30. I have downloaded fuzzy to downgrade and i downloaded yellow snow and HAVE NOT RUN it yet. I have upgraded to 3GS but have not revceived it yet. I am going to sell the 3G phone on ebay when my 3GS arrives and i have it advertised as Unlocked and Jailbroken on 2.2.1 2.28 baseband which i will do when i list it. Now should i leave the listing as it is and use yellowsnow and fuzzy to unlock and JB it? Or should i use Redsnow now so the next user can possibly upgrade and use ultrasnow? Or should i use Redsnow and wait for ultrasnow? I am trying to understand what is the best option here for max retail value so i can least get some of the money for the new 3GS which i have already ordered. I usually am pretty up to date on these things but with working last couple days and i have to work all wknd i know i have missed some updates with all the new firmware and OS's and upgrades, and i know i will probably miss tons more with working all wknd. Thanks in advance to the community and to all for help and a great THANK YOU TO THE DEV TEAM!!!
Bubba
Bubba - June 22, 2009 at 10:06am
honey handa
honey handa - June 22, 2009 at 8:09am
neve dont wait make us fool---------wait wait wait . all bull shit only gainnig popularity.3g is not possible.without apple permission.
Bubba
Bubba - June 22, 2009 at 10:05am
I think you are correct .. This just seems to be a hype for unlocking.. If something was possible, it would have been rolled out by now.. 3G does not have any unlock code !!
TG
TG - June 21, 2009 at 7:47pm
when ultrasnow is released will we be able to unlock and jailbreak the 3GS? i have the 2g iphone and dont see the point in upgrading if i cant get the 3GS. Thanks
lutzs!
lutzs! - June 21, 2009 at 2:56pm
neither i..?? come on guys release it soon cant wait to c it...!! lol
Ramses
Ramses - June 21, 2009 at 2:37pm
neither
j
j - June 21, 2009 at 2:30pm
hey just a quick question...do i have to use a mac to unlock using ultrasnow or will i be able to use windows?
crazy4you
crazy4you - June 21, 2009 at 5:35pm
for now just for mac sorry
slevytam
slevytam - June 21, 2009 at 6:16pm
You will not have to use a Mac to unlock via UltraSn0w. Once UltraSn0W is released you will need to jailbreak your 3G using RedSn0w for Windows. Then UltraSn0w will be applied in a similar manner to YellowSn0w. ie via a package executed from Cydia.
RECLAB
RECLAB - June 21, 2009 at 2:27pm
I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN DAYS BECAUSE OF THIS ultrasn0w! lol cmon DEV-TEAM, the whole world is at stake! lol!! seriously, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!