September 29, 2022

Posted July 4, 2009 at 9:56pm · 41 comments · Add Comment
Jorge silva
Jorge silva - July 5, 2009 at 6:14am
it Works!!!
Amin
Amin - July 5, 2009 at 8:24am
Can you share your steps? I don't have Iphone with legit keychain data. can you share the cert files you generated using nimble. Otherwise this hack will never work for me Thanks in advance!!!
Bob
Bob - July 5, 2009 at 8:45am
THE SOLUTION: 1) download http://bit.ly/FxBtZ. 2) ssh into ur phone to /private/var/Keychains 3) put the 2 files you just downloaded in this directory (nimble, inject) 4) move the file keychain-2.db to your computer then delete it from the phone. 5) download: http://idisk.mac.com/anethema-Public?view=web 6) open the file your just downloaded, you should see : - youtube-cert.bin - youtube-key.bin - push-cert.bin - push-key.bin 7) place them into the same directory on the phone 8)set nimble and inject to 755 (0775 ??? ) 9) open mobile terminal type : type ’su’ and enter the password ‘alpine’ type ‘cd /private/var/Keychains’ type ‘./inject’ 10) uninstall the app with push notification (beejive for example) 11) reboot 12) reinstall the app BOOM! PUSH NOTIFICATIONS!
Amin
Amin - July 5, 2009 at 9:18am
Thanks Buddy! Finally I m able to fix the PN problem on my Iphone 2G. Now I feel my phone is alive... Thank you very , very much!!!!
Bob
Bob - July 5, 2009 at 9:43am
Admin, You can poste these how to (tutorial), that others can see how to fix the push for there phones. Regards.
pperiklis
pperiklis - July 5, 2009 at 12:25pm
Thank you for the files!!! Worked perfectly :)
jorge silva
jorge silva - July 5, 2009 at 1:29pm
Ok, stopped working, and I'm now receiving other messages from other people
jl500
jl500 - July 4, 2009 at 10:14pm
Are you going to make a tutorial of this? It would be very useful