"Fanurio is used by people from all over the world and although English is the lingua franca on the Internet, not everybody feels comfortable using it. That, plus the many requests we received in time, talked us into opening up Fanurio for users who don't speak English." says Nicolae Cismaru, product manager for Fanurio.
Fanurio is mainly used by freelancers who prefer a professional solution over pen and paper or spreadsheets to keep accurate records of their time and invoices. Fanurio provides multiple methods to track time with little effort. Most users appreciate the reminders that help them start, resume or stop the timer. Instead of relying on their memory and attention to control the timer, users can focus on their work and care less about logging time since that's handled by the application.
Fanurio has lots of features for billing contracted work. It can record services and expenses, round time, apply discounts, handle subcontracted work, use multiple currencies, apply taxes, record partial payments and many more. Fanurio uses a powerful template language that can be used to create great looking invoices. Using a customizable template, invoices may be exported to a HTML or PDF file so they can be printed or e-mailed. Invoice templates can be created manually, using Fanurio's template builder or free of charge by their support staff.
People who work on more than one computer choose Fanurio over other solutions also because it runs on multiple platforms. Fanurio runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other flavors of Unix at no extra cost.
Main Features and Benefits
* iTunes-like mini view to control the timer
* Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux at no extra cost
* Detects idle time
* Imports contacts from Address Book and CSV files
* Invoice and payments reports
* Time and money reports for projects
* Exports invoices to HTML or PDF
* Creates great looking invoices using custom layouts
New Features in 2.1
* Support for other languages than English. Initial translations are available for German, Romanian and Spanish.
* Printing support
* Email support
* Menu bar icon on Mac OS X
* Idle time detection on Linux
* Import time from other applications
* Many other improvements and fixes
Pricing and Availability:
Fanurio 2.1 is immediately available for $59 (USD) and as a free upgrade for all existing users. A free 30-day trial with all the functionality of the paid version can be downloaded from their website.