Geotagalog enables precise iPhoto Places support with any digital camera. It automatically combines digital photos with location data from a GPS tracklog (in GPX, NMEA 0183 and Garming .tcx Training Center formats), showing a live location preview with mouseover thumbnails as the user adjusts camera time settings for better alignment.
* Opens tracklogs and displays them on a simple map
* Losslessly geotags JPEG and RAW photos from a connected digital camera or from files and folders
* Shows live preview of photo locations while user adjusts geotagging parameters
* Imports photos into iPhoto with the click of a button
* Allows photos from any digital camera to appear in iPhoto '09 Places as if they came from a GPS-enabled camera
Geotagalog 1.4 adds:
* Ability to select individual photo files instead of just folders
* Non-geotaggable items may now be optionally imported into iPhoto
* Much better photo loading, adjustment and previewing performance
* Tracklogs, photo files and folders may now be dropped directly onto the map or Dock icon
* 13.3 MB download
* Requires Mac OS X version 10.5 Leopard
* Universal Binary works on PowerPC and Intel
The improvements in Geotagalog version 1.4 are offered as a free update to existing customers. A quantity-limited demo is available; the full version remains at the introductory price of only $19.95 (USD).