In addition to the usual single and multiple beat ticks of digital metronomes, Metron offers complex time signatures with beat grouping and dynamic accellerando and ritardando through a high-precision playback engine. A bar based sequencer offers detailed control over tempo changes. Additionally, Metron incorporates a tuner that can be calibrated to cent level.
Features in Detail
* Portrait and landscape mode
* Tempo from 10 to 400 Beats Per Minute
* Accelerando and ritardando ("Variance")
* Specify a factor between one quarter (0.25) and double (2.0) the current tempo. (Useful when practicing complex sequences)
* Tap the tap pad to set the tempo
* Create your own library with any number of sequences. A set with the most commonly used time signatures is included by default
* Create sequences with any number of bars
* Each sequence can set a countdown, a start tempo, a variance and whether the metronome stops at the end of the sequence or repeats the sequence from the beginning
* Each bar consists of one or more time signatures and can set a tempo and a variance starting on any beat. A bar can be set to repeat up to a 100 times
* A time signature can have between 1 and 64 beats over a dotted or undotted denominator (examples: 7/4, 2/8., 9/32, 1/2., 3/1)
* A time signature can be subdivided into beat groups. Grouping beats affects metronome playback
Pricing and Availability:
Metron 1.0 is available at the iTunes App Store for $3.99 (USD).