"After the initial release of our two plugins, many users have asked to be able to send their photos to more than one photo-sharing site," said Steven Vandeweghe, founder of Blue Crowbar. "To establish this, we have found the perfect partner in Mobypicture. Besides being a great stand-alone site for sharing photos and movies with your Twitter followers, Mobypicture also integrates with other popular services like Flickr, Facebook, Tumblr, WordPress, LiveJournal, YouTube and Vimeo."
"It is really amazing to see that our core APIs are used by developers around the world to enrich and add options to their applications. The integration with iPhoto and Aperture is a great addition and makes sharing your adventures really easy and convenient." - Mathys van Abbe, Mobypicture.
New features in Version 1.5:
* Support for photo uploads to Mobypicture
* Support for movie uploads to Mobypicture (iPhoto2Twitter only)
* Through Mobypicture, support for many other services is included: Flickr, Facebook, Tumblr, Blogger, LiveJournal, WordPress, YouTube, Vimeo and more
Mobypicture helps users share adventures in real time with friends. In one simple action, all social Web sites are updated with text, audio, photos or video files. Mobypicture helps companies market their events and spread the content of the attendees throughout the social Web. For events, these are aggregated based on geo location. Clients use Mobypicture to send mobile digital content which is aggregated, enriched and distributed using APIs of all important social sites and services.
* Sends your tweets without leaving iPhoto or Aperture
* Can include a photo or movie with a tweet
* Fast switching between different Twitter-accounts
Pricing and Availability:
iPhoto2Twitter and Aperture2Twitter are available immediately. A license for one user costs 4.95 euros for iPhoto2Twitter and 5.95 euros for Aperture2Twitter. The upgrade is free for existing users. A free trial version of the software can be downloaded from the Blue Crowbar website.