This release includes:
* MathMagic Personal Edition 6.4
* MathMagic Pro Edition 6.4 for Adobe InDesign
* MathMagic Pro Edition 6.4 for QuarkXPress
MathMagic Personal Edition is available as a standalone utility for use with any word processing, presentation, or graphic application, including iWork, AppleWorks, Microsoft Word, Keynote or PowerPoint. Equations created with Personal Edition can be used with various applications and documents by Drag & Drop, Copy & Paste, or Export/Import.
On top of all the features of MathMagic Personal Edition, MathMagic Pro Editions come with additional plug-ins for Adobe InDesign CS~CS4 or XTensions for QuarkXPress 6-8 to improve the quality of equations and productivity in inserting or editing equations in InDesign or QuarkXPress documents.
Version 6.4 adds new or enhanced features including:
* New OpenType format mathematical symbol fonts, Greek fonts, and Math body text fonts
* Automatic activation or installation of MathMagic fonts
* Predefined Save path and user defined file naming with Macros for faster multiple equation creation
* Improved MathML and LaTeX support
First available on Mac for QuarkXPress in 1988, MathMagic's equation quality is unsurpassed and designed to meet stringent high-end DTP requirements. MathMagic Pro Editions allow graphic designers to write and edit equations directly in InDesign or QuarkXPress documents without going through multiple export/import steps. MathMagic Pro Editions have been selected by thousands of large publishers and university presses around the world. Millions of professors, students, scientists, engineers, and school districts are relying on MathMagic Personal Edition for their math communication and publications.