"Resting on our laurels is NOT an option" said Stone Design CEO Andrew Stone, @twittelator. "Each month for the last 12 months we have released a free update to Twittelator Pro, and this month brings unique features like muting noisy tweeters, video uploading to TwitVid with co-upload to YouTube, and the fantasic TwitLonger which lets you write blogs in Twittelator and have them automatically linked from the posted tweet! Tweet translation is fantastic for understanding your global friends."
The key new features recently added to Twittelator Pro v3.1 include:
* Translate a tweet into your native language
* Shoot, Edit and Upload Video tweets (requires iPhone 3G S)
* Support for uploading videos to YouTube via TwitVid
* Send really long tweets (aka blogs) via TwitLonger
* Muting (temporarily ignoring) tweeters without unfollowing
* Record and Upload Audio tweets (all models - Touches require mic)
* Shake to Refresh
* Copy just part of a tweet
* 5 fun bird sounds when you get new tweets via autorefresh
* Offline tweeting and reading - great for iPod Touches!
* Shake to undo composed tweets before publishing
* Paste an image from another application into your tweet
* Instant access to over 560 dingbats and colorful emoji
* Email tweets and links without leaving the application
* See street, satellite or hybrid map of location of any tweeter
* Set your location as a placename accurately using Google's reverse geocoding
* Ready for second coming of the Twitpocalypse (> 4,294,967,295 tweets)
With so many other power features including multiple accounts, unlimited drafts, offline tweeting, unlimited sub groups of friends, Twittelator Pro v3.1 packs the most features into a Twitter client, mobile or desktop.
"With the added ability to use TwitLonger to post those tweets that you just can't get to fit into 140 characters, along with the myriad features already present, Twittelator has become one of the most comprehensive Twitter clients available on the iPhone platform", said Stuart Gibson, TwitLonger developer.
"Twittelator has been so successful and the twitterverse response to it so positive that we just keep going," remarked Mr. Stone. "What has been particularly gratifying is to see our features get picked up by other clients, even on the desktop platform!"
Twittelator Pro was listed on the top of "16 of the summer's hottest new releases" in the New York Times, Sunday August 2nd and the Wall Street Journal, Monday August 3rd in full page Apple and AT&T advertisements. Twittelator Pro was chosen as Editor's pick for best iPhone Twitter client by Mac|Life in May 2009 issue.
Pricing and Availability:
Twittelator Pro is available for $4.99 (USD) from Apple's App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or via iTunes.