Changes in v0.95
- Used better randomization algorithm. The images seemed to be repeating too often.
When locked, image was switching one more time. Fixed this so that the image did not switch on lock.
- Added sequential ordering option to show images in order rather than randomize.
- Added Wallpapers folder to images to select folders.
- Added some explanation on dock replacement screen when winterboard is installed that winterboard will be used to replace the dock.
- Added single image(s) selection. You can select images by browsing the folders on the flash disk. If both images and folders are selected, all will be rotated. If you have folders selected, you must delete them if you wish to show only images. You can also preview the images.
- Made the prefs app switch paper when closed if a preference reload is required so the user feels like something is happening.
- Took some extra steps to make sure no timer is running if only 1 image is selected.
- Added a delete all button for image mode. (Note this button is intentionally difficult to press).