December 9, 2022

Posted December 21, 2007 at 12:01am · 16 comments · Add Comment
oijsf
oijsf - June 7, 2009 at 11:18am
kdjasdn
kumar
kumar - December 10, 2008 at 9:55am
i don't have the "summerboard" option under System categories. how can i get it. I have 2g with 2.1 firmware...plz help me regarding this. Thanks, -Kumar
nga
nga - November 16, 2008 at 8:48pm
ds
ds - May 22, 2015 at 10:15pm
blah
Yash Punetha
Yash Punetha - August 21, 2008 at 3:07am
i have iphone 1.14.. I tried loading summerboard themes but its not working. Please help me...
s
s - May 19, 2008 at 8:12pm
TDD
Viren
Viren - April 23, 2008 at 9:43am
Finally solved it guys! I had to hard reboot my iphone (AGAIN!) Then unlocked it with ZIBRI ....prevoiusly had done it with liberty. And this time it has worked!!!! It is fuctioning as well as it was on 1.1.3 firmware...... cheers!!
Mark Templeton
Mark Templeton - April 20, 2008 at 10:11pm
Hi, i have followed the instructions and all goes ok until i go to change the theme. When i go the theme page it is blank no default themes that are suposed to come with the summer board. I have tried loading others and still nothing. have tried uninstalling and reloading themes and summer board with no sucsess. any help would be aprichated. Mark
Viren
Viren - April 12, 2008 at 10:23am
Hey! I just checked thru the iphone browser, all my themes r already stored in var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes and not in root file!!!! But still I cannot access them have tried to fix dir permission in Bossprefs about 10 times!!!! NO LUCK..... I am so desperate because \i have used summer board for so long with cool themes that now looking at the spring board ......IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help please, can I go back to 1.1.3???? if so HOW?????
Viren
Viren - April 12, 2008 at 7:00am
Thanx, but how do I SSH into my phone to move the files???? Thanx in advance.....
Takuma
Takuma - April 12, 2008 at 3:34am
Hey the problem with some summerboard theme is that it installs the theme to var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes when it should be located in the var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes If you SSH in to your iphone and then move the folders you'll be sorted ;) Remember to do the fix dir permission on BossPrefs though!