Check Off 4.0 is an extensive release that focuses on modernizing the application's user interface and underlying core for Mac OS X Leopard and the forthcoming Mac OS X Snow leopard. The user interface has been cleaned up and tweaked to match current OS X style paradigms. New in 4.0 is the ability to purge checked items with a single click. Check Off 4 also adds 64 bit compatibility and resolves all issues with Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
What's new in Check Off 4:
* Modernized the user interface to be in the 10.5/10.6 era
* Added support for purging checked items
* Added keyboard support for creating tasks and folders
* Added unchecked item count along bottom of window
* Check Off is now 64 bit compatible (Snow Leopard only)
* Improved international printing and exporting support
Check Off Features:
* Easily accessible from the Mac OS X Menu Bar
* Allows creation of groups of items
* Each item can have its own note for more information
* Finder-like Labels make it easy to visually organize your items
* iPod Synchronization so you can take your tasks on-the-go (iPod nano or classic)
Pricing and Availability:
Check Off offers a 10 item trial for users to test the software. Licenses are available for $12.95 (USD) for a personal license or $19.95 for a family license. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher is required.