MindNode (touch) makes creating mind maps on the iPhone and iPod touch extremely easy. Like its desktop cousin, MindNode (touch) was specifically created with the user in mind so virtually no time is required to learn the interface. Create new nodes directly on the canvas by dragging them out of the node well which appears as a plus sign next to a selected node. MindNode (touch) supports full Cut, Copy & Paste, further enhancing the creation of mind maps.
"I developed the habit of leaving my work space and going for a walk when being confronted with a problem," said Markus Mueller. "This helps me to get a new perspective on the issues ahead and enriches me with new and fresh ideas. The iPhone enables me to capture those thoughts as mind maps while I'm on the go and allows me to easily transfer them back to my computer and continue where I left off."
Feature highlights include:
* Create and edit new nodes directly on the canvas
* Freely rearrange your thoughts
* Search and view nodes in outline view
* Export your mind maps as FreeMind documents, OPML outlines, text outlines and PNG images
* Import and export documents from MindNode Pro (Mac desktop application)
* Well designed multitouch interaction
* Automatically expanding work space
* Full Cut, Copy & Paste support
* Multiple main nodes on one canvas
* Fullscreen mode support in landscape mode
MindNode's features have been carefully integrated and only surface when required. The application features fullscreen support in landscape mode, allows multiple main nodes on one canvas and automatically expands the work space as necessary. Search and view nodes in outline view are fully supported. The application supports exporting of MindNode documents, FreeMind documents, PNG images, Text outlines and OPML outlines. MindNode (touch) also serves as an excellent companion to the recently released MindNode Pro (1.4). Users can effortlessly import and export documents from MindNode via WiFi as well as email documents to friends or colleagues.
* US English, German and Japaneser
Pricing and Availability:
MindNode (touch) 1.0 for iPhone is $7.99 USD (5.99 Euro) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store.