September 28, 2022
iPhone Dev-Team Releases PwnageTool 3.1 for iPhone 2G, 3G

iPhone Dev-Team Releases PwnageTool 3.1 for iPhone 2G, 3G

Posted September 15, 2009 at 6:24pm · 23 comments · Add Comment
mi5t
mi5t - September 16, 2009 at 4:45pm
will this work for any iphone modem firmware 5.0 and up?
Hussain
Hussain - September 16, 2009 at 11:01am
what about windows users?
Christos
Christos - September 16, 2009 at 8:30am
a little help please! Is it better to update or restore my iphone in itunes before starting the procedure with pwnage tool ? iphone 2G 3.0 , mac os x 10.6.1 . itunes 9 thnx
Irfan
Irfan - September 16, 2009 at 7:00am
Im a windows user what shall i do the ur website only gives detail procedure for mac users
Srasc
Srasc - September 16, 2009 at 7:27am
That's because PwnageTool is Mac only. Redsn0w for Windows would released soon.
Dr. Fistus
Dr. Fistus - September 16, 2009 at 4:47am
Dear guys, where is the proper tutorial for this? I just read torrent, and stuff. Please. How can I download and open the torrent. And for what for? Thnaks in advance
Khuong Tran
Khuong Tran - September 16, 2009 at 12:37am
I cannot open the DMG files with windows even whem i'm using Magic Iso Maker. Can you please show me how?
Gerson
Gerson - September 16, 2009 at 2:10am
Coz dmg Is for mac users only n is not supported by windows ~
Irfan
Irfan - September 16, 2009 at 6:55am
BigRich
BigRich - September 16, 2009 at 7:08am
I guess the tutorial should read: Step 1. Go out and buy a Mac. LOL
Scott
Scott - September 15, 2009 at 9:43pm
It seems installing WinterBoard on an unlocked/jailbroken 2G causes the iPhone to go into constant Safe Mode.
esmandau
esmandau - September 15, 2009 at 11:46pm
Winterboard doesn't work with MobileSubstrate on 3.1 yet
Srasc
Srasc - September 16, 2009 at 7:30am
Should now. MS was updated.
Tapatio
Tapatio - September 16, 2009 at 3:04pm
Scott, do you suggest not to install WinterBoard for now. I also keep getting "Safe Mode". Or do you think it has to do with Cydia's version; prior to Upgrade through Pwng, I ran Cydia and said there was an upgrade to it, but didn't do it because I was to go 3.1 Greetings to all!
jasimuddin
jasimuddin - October 9, 2009 at 5:05am
ouioy hfhfgf jpouopu
Tapatio
Tapatio - September 15, 2009 at 8:45pm
Could this be more timely? (as we celebrate today in Mexico our INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!)
PhiLLYBiZZLE
PhiLLYBiZZLE - September 15, 2009 at 8:34pm
PwnageTool automatically found the iPhone1, 1_3.1_7C144 firmware on my computer already....do I want to use that or download the iPhone1, 2_3.1_7C144???????????
Lucia
Lucia - September 15, 2009 at 8:13pm
Help! My phone was jailbroken but I recently updated to the new 3.1 apple firmware so it lost its jailbreak. I have downloaded the 3.1 ipsw and am trying to re-jailbreak my phone but when i select the ipsw it keeps saying urecognizable. My phone is 3G and I have downloaded the correct one for it. Is there something I am doing wrong? I have tried this about 4 times now and it always comes back with the same message.
Lucia
Lucia - September 15, 2009 at 9:00pm
Sorry by the way I am doing this on Windows another thing I thought I'd select the previous IPSW it was on and it recognized it but the jailbreak doesnt work as my phone is 3.1 it recognized the one called iphone1, 2_3.0_7A341_restore(1) ipsw. Anyone help please or should I just wait for the tutorial for Windows as I noticed the Mac one is up already.
Bahaa Merhi
Bahaa Merhi - September 15, 2009 at 10:13pm
Please tell me which version of iPhone is yours and after updating, your phone become locked or not i mean are you able to make calls or not
Lucia
Lucia - September 16, 2009 at 2:45am
Hi, my iPhone is the 3G one and when I jailbroke it well when I tried to with the proper ipsw for 3.1 it wouldn't even recognize the ipsw but when I selected the one for just 3.0 it went through the normal actions as if it were jailbreaking the phone but after everything nothing really happened at all no cydia icon/app my phone hasn't changed at all everything works as usual no problems with service or anything but no jailbreak. You think there will be a tutorial for windows for this shortly?