December 8, 2022

How to Add an Unsupported Country to AppSupport

Posted January 11, 2008 at 7:19pm · 31 comments · Add Comment
Rob
Rob - November 4, 2008 at 6:25am
"The iPhone currently only supports SIM cards from the United States, Canada, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Japan or China." But I'm in Greece, my iPhone was bought & connected here.. Are you implying that my phone won't work if I leave Greece..?
Emilien
Emilien - April 2, 2008 at 6:48am
@Johnny, How did you finally fix it for Lebanon, which format did you use in the PhoneNumberTemplates.txt? Thanks
e-man
e-man - February 18, 2008 at 4:39pm
I have a 112 otb iphone upgraded to 113 jailbroken and unlocked thanks to Ziphoneosx BUT cant use simcard from Iceland because IWORLD shows Error size mismatch .... What can I do ?
descasio
descasio - February 17, 2008 at 5:03pm
This doesnt seem to work for me, can someone please help out. I am between Nigeria and Ghana The ISO code is "gh" & the country code is 233 and ISO code is "ng" & the country code is 234. What else do i add in the template file. Thanks
Bern
Bern - February 16, 2008 at 11:55pm
@kenton Renee yes, i have the same problem. are you on 1.1.3 and used ijailbreak to unlock?
Xocas
Xocas - February 14, 2008 at 2:02pm
Were can I get Fugu???
keets28
keets28 - February 12, 2008 at 1:26pm
ICLARIFIED: DO I NEED APPSUPPORT FOR UNSUPPORTED COUNTRY TO KEEP PHONE AND SMS FROM CRASHING ON 1.1.3 FM. CAN ANYBODY ELSE WHO LIVES IN A UNSUPPORTED COUNTRY VERIFY THIS AS WELL? THANKS.
max
max - February 12, 2008 at 12:43pm
Hi i just unlocked my 1.1.3 with ziphone ... do i have to download i world or do this tutorial if my sim if from Argentina pleaseee!!!1 help!!
Jtren
Jtren - February 9, 2008 at 10:27pm
when i call out, it immediately says{call ended} and then switches to {call failed} message. Any ideas? thanks
keets28
keets28 - February 9, 2008 at 8:20pm
if you live in canda you shouldn't have to add appsupport or iworld just put in your sim card.