February 3, 2023

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone with ZiPhone 2.4 (Windows)

Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:37am · 144 comments · Add Comment
andrew
andrew - May 2, 2008 at 1:38am
i tried it with 1.1.4 and it did not work
sadiphone
sadiphone - March 13, 2008 at 4:29am
I did this procedure after the "How to Unlock a 1.1.4 iPhone (ZiPhone + Installer) (Windows)" my Iphone did not responde it just stays with the apple on the screan and can't make it work nor the PC detects the iphone please help!
YO
YO - February 14, 2008 at 6:25pm
Excellent app, I just try it on a otb 1.1.2 restored to 1.1.3 with itunes and executed the -a -j command and everything works but it remains in the emergency dial screen? I do not want to unlock it since I'm using a ATT sim card but not on an iphone plan? How can I jailbreak it and activate only?
Rajiv Varma
Rajiv Varma - February 13, 2008 at 2:27pm
Unbelieveable. You are a life-saver, Mohammadreza. Thanks a ton for your help.
Mohammadreza
Mohammadreza - February 13, 2008 at 2:12pm
Turn the Show my caller Id on in the phone settings.
Rajiv Varma
Rajiv Varma - February 13, 2008 at 1:55pm
Hey Guys. I've got a OOB 1.1.3 unlocked in India, and I am able to send/received SMS and received phone calls. For some reason I can't call out. Anyone have any ideas? I tried iWorld, but it seems to only work in 1.1.2. I also tried the WinSCP method of patching appSupport. No luck with that. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Mohammadreza
Mohammadreza - February 13, 2008 at 12:53pm
I have a 1.1.2 OTB HW unlocked. Recently I've upgraded it to 1.1.3 (did a restore) but after activate and jailbreake using ZiPhone its WiFi acting kind of weird. After a successfully connecting to an Ad-Hoc it will disconnect when i press the home button. I reseted the network settings but nothing happened.
steve  anderson
steve anderson - February 13, 2008 at 11:17am
CANT GET EDGE TO WORK NO MORE ON O2 PAY AS U GO
iphoneman
iphoneman - February 13, 2008 at 12:35am
hi, i used ziphone and all went well, but i'm still on 404.02.13_G. i tried using the iclarified tutorial to update my 3.9 BL Baseband to 04.03.13_G, but I get a mainscript error... Someone please help me!
Samiq
Samiq - February 12, 2008 at 8:29pm
BTW, my phone is a 1.1.2 OTB, I had killed all itunes stuff from the task manager and been monitoring the services. ziphone.ex is using 2684K of memory and AppleMobileDeviceService.exe 788K. Cheers.