Infinidock Enables Horizontal Scrolling of iPhone Dock

Infinidock Enables Horizontal Scrolling of iPhone Dock

Posted January 10, 2010 at 2:55pm by iClarified · 19 comments · Add Comment
Jake - January 11, 2010 at 7:32pm
Strange. It did remove Five Icon Dock. I still have 5 icons on it, but it won't let me add any more. It "scrolls", but of course that doesn't matter considering you don't scroll with five icons.
Steve - January 12, 2010 at 10:23am
Go to iPhone Settings -> Infinidock You can set all the settings from here. Good luck.
chpwn - January 16, 2010 at 5:30pm
Upgrade: That bug has been fixed.
Aiinjylls - January 11, 2010 at 5:15pm
There seems to be a limit (NOT endless). I'm trying to put all my icons on the dock, but I can't!?!
Steve - January 10, 2010 at 6:04pm
Awesome application! Just needs to have the ability to have continuous scrolling.
Steve - January 11, 2010 at 5:12am
good idea but needs to be integrated with 5 icon dock.
DNA - January 11, 2010 at 5:44am
Why? It's infinite scrolling....and if you want to make it work with 5 icon dock it should be a simple fix you can do yourself.
DNA - January 11, 2010 at 5:51am
Actually, I don't think it would conflict. It should support them all, because it would just scroll them, so it does support 5 icon dock, but the app itself is configured to display only 4 at a time. So a simple tweak to Infinidock should fix that. You likely will see one in cydia within hours as it's extremely simple.
Steve - January 11, 2010 at 6:00am
When I installed Infinidock, Cydia automatically uninstalled 5 icon dock. If you do come across something that allows both to work at the same time please do post something here for a heads up. Thanks a lot!
Steve - January 11, 2010 at 6:07am
Oh, it has an option to set how many icons you want displayed on each page. Nice! Problems solved. In fact you can have upto TEN icons displayed on one page :P LOL This is the ultimate dock app. The settings are available in the iPhone settings page under Infinidock.
DNA - January 11, 2010 at 6:44am
"Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy" You can have upto 10 Icons per page! Just go into settings and scroll to the bottom where you will find the Infinidock settings option. You can Enable or Disable Scrolling and choose how many icons per page you want displayed, upto a maximum of 10! However a quick edit to the "Infinidock.plist" file () could produce more icons per page, but why you want more then 10 crammed on a scrolling dock is beyond me.
DNA - January 11, 2010 at 6:47am
oops, I didn't see your new post :P Well worth the 0.99 Cents indeed :)
Steve - January 11, 2010 at 6:56am
No problem. Thanks for the heads up though. And who said anything about paying for it? Add this source to Cydia and you can get it for free: http://repo.beyouriphone.com/
chpwn - January 16, 2010 at 5:32pm
Oh, why thanks a ton for stealing from me. Mind telling me where you live so I can go steal from you back ;P?
Steve - January 16, 2010 at 7:12pm
And you don't have even one piece of pirated software running on your system? :P
chpwn - January 16, 2010 at 7:50pm
In fact: I don't. If there is something I like, I buy it. If I'm not sure, I'll borrow a friends iPhone for a minute that has it and check it out, or ask someone if it is good. For sure, I've lost some money, but I've probably paid way less for everything that for how much I use it. Development takes a whole lot of time and effort, and I respect that. If someone charges money, I buy it if I really want it. If it is too expensive, I either live without, pay, or create my own.
Steve - January 16, 2010 at 7:56pm
even on ur pc / mac?
chpwn - January 16, 2010 at 9:23pm
Even more so. PC and Mac software takes even more effort to develop, and I would never steal from that. That being said, I don't own that much software, I just don't use what I consider overpriced/etc.
Steve - January 17, 2010 at 1:00am