February 3, 2023
First iPhone OS 4.0 Details Leaked?

First iPhone OS 4.0 Details Leaked?

Posted January 19, 2010 at 12:27pm · 17 comments · Add Comment
madam
madam - January 20, 2010 at 2:08pm
Hope they will add something like sbs settings, to quickly toggle wifi, bluetooth, gps, etc. on/off. That's the only reason why I jailbreak
eLL Mobile Maldives
eLL Mobile Maldives - January 20, 2010 at 12:04am
what happen if i updated my jail broken unlocked iphone 3gs. will it lose my unlock?
david
david - January 20, 2010 at 12:17am
Yes, you will lose your unlock/jailbreak if you update, as always.
Nick
Nick - January 20, 2010 at 9:47am
You have to wait for Geohot and the devteam before you upgrade the firmware on your iPhone. They have been great about designing ways to keep your unlock, or unlock new basebands that Apple releases.
Jay
Jay - January 20, 2010 at 3:07pm
You wont actually know until the release date of the update. Then you will know what has changed and what George & the Dev Team will have to update in their software to unlock/jailbreak the new OS.
Hello I am a Mac
Hello I am a Mac - January 19, 2010 at 7:19pm
I don't even know what new features I can possibly ask for but happy nevertheless what else they got in store with the new update. One thing it can't make me coffee yet what a design flaw that it!! Thrilled to see what the iSlate, pad, tablet is going to be!!
10100111001
10100111001 - January 20, 2010 at 8:44am
how bout pictures and text messages dont just pop up on your screen, full cutomisation capabilities al the stuff that u get from jailbreaking without jailbreaking thats what i ask for.
hebs
hebs - January 19, 2010 at 2:05pm
hope its easily jailbroken and unlockable !!!!
Jay
Jay - January 19, 2010 at 3:42pm
Remember according to GeoHot and his BlackRa1n its supposed to work on any updates after 3.1.2.
Gustavo Leon Madrigal
Gustavo Leon Madrigal - January 19, 2010 at 6:43pm
well, I will wait until I upgrade it....
Nick
Nick - January 19, 2010 at 1:06pm
I hope they change the interface, it needs an overhaul. I'm tired of the pages of apps, I want some diversity!!!
samK
samK - January 19, 2010 at 2:23pm
jailbreak the iphone and theme it.
Nick
Nick - January 19, 2010 at 3:02pm
I've had my iPhone jailbroken since day 1, I'm not talking about themes. I want a whole new way besides the apps and page view. I know there is one or two different styles out there like the wheel, but I don't like that. I want more that just pages of apps.
snwbrder206
snwbrder206 - January 20, 2010 at 4:47am
Apple will most likely like to keep it the apple way. If they wanted to be an Microsoft, Blackberry, or Andriod they would.
Drewsky
Drewsky - January 20, 2010 at 11:52am
Pogoplank in Cydia... Works with a wheel of folders, I love it. And stop whining you sound like a woman..
Jay
Jay - January 19, 2010 at 12:41pm
Wonder if the Syncing will be Bluetooth or WiFi?
Jeff
Jeff - January 19, 2010 at 1:12pm
Hope the Sync is FINALLY working with Snow Leopard Server... This would mean, 4.0 and the Server Updates. Like to see a LOT fixed and or Changed. Using Winterboard make it nice to look at. YOU can Push iCal via Snow Leopard server, but nothing Else so far, and it's not a True Sync..