The future of health research is you! Now you can contribute to groundbreaking health research in women’s health, hearing health or heart health simply by using your Apple Watch and iPhone, and the Research app. Your data and participation will help advance researchers' understanding of these areas in health that have not been well understood until now and could lead to the development of new products that will help millions lead longer and healthier lives
You can use the app to join three studies:
● Join the Apple Women’s Health Study, conducted in partnership with the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and National Institue of Health Sciences to help advance the understanding of menstrual cycles and health conditions such as infertility, osteoporosis, and menopause.
● Join the Apple Heart and Movement Study, conducted in partnership with the American Heart Association and Bringham and Women's Hospital to help advance discovery in heart science and to help us learn how activity and your habits can contribute to a healthier heart.
● Join the Apple Hearing Study, conducted in partnership with the University of Michigan to help advance the understanding of how sound exposure levels over time can impact your hearing, stress levels, and cardiac health.
What's New In This Version:
This update includes new features, improvements and bug fixes and is recommended for all users:
● Support for AirPods Pro in the Apple Hearing study
● Improved experience for VoiceOver users while participating in the Apple Hearing study and the hearing test
● Battery life improvements with the latest watchOS update
You can download Apple Research from the App Store for free.