Adobe Photoshop Lightroom answers the digital photographers call for a workflow application that allows photographers to quickly work with raw format images. With Lightroom you can manage all of your photographs; showcase them in print, dynamic slideshows, and interactive Web galleries that are a simple to produce. Lightrooms cross platform support allows photographers to effortlessly work on projects from any Windows or Macintosh computer on-location or in the office. Lightroomspend less time at the computer, and more time behind the lens, doing what you love.
Lightroom 2.0 beta builds on the success of the first Lightroom beta program and provides photographers with early access to our next release so that you can kick the tires and ensure that this release meets your needs. Dont delay. Download now and send us your feedback. Lightroom 2.0 beta expires at the end of August 2008.
Enhancements that can be found in the Lightroom 2.0 beta include the following:
* Localized corrections Enhance specific areas of an image for unsurpassed nondestructive flexibility and control reminiscent of the traditional darkroom dodge and burn experience.
* Improved organizational tools Find the images you need quickly and easily.
* Multiple monitor support Add an additional monitor to efficiently manage photographic workflow and presentation.
* Flexible print package functionality Create custom layouts containing multiple sizes of a photograph on a single page.
* 64-bit support Lightroom 2.0 now takes advantage of the latest hardware architectures with improved memory handling and performance.