December 2, 2022
iPhone Dev-Team Will Release Unlock for iPhone OS 3.1.3

iPhone Dev-Team Will Release Unlock for iPhone OS 3.1.3

Posted May 28, 2010 at 8:26pm · 47 comments · Add Comment
bro
bro - June 20, 2010 at 10:01am
when it will be out? we are waitin patiently
stoker
stoker - June 10, 2010 at 10:03pm
yeah, count my donation too....IF I can get my 3g iPhone (with 3.1.3 and 05.11.07 baseband) unlocked after a few months of not......
nickolas
nickolas - June 10, 2010 at 7:14pm
all im wondering is if it will work for the iphone 3g. i mean it is all the same every iphone that was made from last september 9th or something like that , has the 3.1.3 5.9. so with this unlock? will it work for the 3g. or will i be stuck waiting even longer. nd i also wanna say thank you dev-team u could be telling these ungreatful SOB's to fuck off as i would if i were u. but ur not ur taking time our of ur life to help a bunch of ppl who reallly need this so thanks nd please continue to do what u do best. if donations r needed just let me know pay-pale??
cbmuzard
cbmuzard - June 6, 2010 at 3:02pm
just wanted to say thanks and let me know where to make a donation!!
nickolas
nickolas - June 10, 2010 at 7:02pm
hey man do u know if it will also work for the regular iphone 3g or only 3g OS i mean i dnt see what difference it would be they all run on the same baseband it requires the 5.8 BL same as the 3g so i was just wondering if u knew if i would work or not. if u do please reply back thanks
Jpeyatt19
Jpeyatt19 - June 4, 2010 at 5:30pm
Anything yet?? This is killing me!
happyhappy
happyhappy - June 1, 2010 at 12:03am
thank you so much for putting your valuable time into this. I have an unlocked jb 3.1.2 2g and i just got a 3g 3.1.3 and had no idea about unlock. surprise. jb no prob. anyway i am patient and confident that it will be easy and awesome. once again thank you for all your hard work and keep up the great job! JOB not JOBS.
stoker
stoker - May 31, 2010 at 10:13pm
How about an unlock for 3g iPhone with 3.1.3 and 05.11.07 baseband?
djdjek
djdjek - May 30, 2010 at 7:53pm
good news at least.
Lion
Lion - May 31, 2010 at 5:35pm
Well, will there be a way to activate a 3GS 3.1.3 without the original SIM (AT&T) for I cannot fin one here where I live? Or maybe there is one already? That would really make my day!
pksqd
pksqd - May 30, 2010 at 7:39pm
not all of us... some of us are still on 3.1.2 and waiting to update. =) we've even donated numerous times in the past... not even sure how you associate an iphone unlock with having no life...
dt
dt - May 31, 2010 at 12:05am
Sorry for the blanket coverage. You are correct. It does not apply to all. Only the greedy, hand out ass-faces who want something for nothing.
pksqd
pksqd - May 31, 2010 at 1:05am
i feel ya bro... but it might be better for us to encourage them to donate... so everyone... pls donate if you are able. the money helps provide a solution for everyone. =) for those who continue to whine... you're not making it go any faster.
Rashaad Sallie
Rashaad Sallie - May 31, 2010 at 4:30am
I agree, maybe from OS 4 onwards it should be a paid for unlock. Like I said, the dev-team decided to make the unlock free and if you decide to provide a service to people (free or not) you should at least let them know what is going on. It takes less than 1min to write a post that says "We busy guys - we 50% there" etc etc - simple - thats all. As for the name callers - BACK AT YE.
Jonathan
Jonathan - May 30, 2010 at 1:32pm
A day late and a dollar short.. So, we can have an unlocked iPhone on FW 3.1.3 AFTER FW 4.0 comes out.. What a waste! Tmobile USA wont even come close to ATTUsa for internet speed, why bother unlocking? I gave up on unlocks and got an ATTUsa account.. no more worrying, fast internet, and I can upgrade to FW 4.0 without fear... I tried multitasking using a jailbroken iPhone, used Backgrounder and Music controls.. so many crashes, I removed them.. I dont see any point to unlocking in USA.. jailbreaking works, but the cydia apps crash.. waste of time..
vimm
vimm - May 30, 2010 at 6:44pm
if you not use t-mobile or don't care about unlock just shut up!!
Rashaad Sallie
Rashaad Sallie - May 31, 2010 at 4:34am
Well in the US its easy to get iPhones as opposed to South Africa. Thats why so many of us import our phones and therefore rely so much on the unlock. We have a pathetic Vodacom that takes forever to get iPhones. So, for us and i'm sure many other countries its difficult to get iPhones. @ dev team - if you want us to pay, we will pay for the unlock just let us know whats going on at least.
nickolas
nickolas - June 10, 2010 at 6:57pm
i agree with vimm if u dnt have a tmobile phone why are u opening ur mouth noone wants to hear u bitch and complain. everyone on here is here for good news not to hear u bitch like a lil fag that u are. nd honestly there is no ppoint of fighting over a computer its just stupid n immature. all we are trying to say is if u dnt like the unlock den dnt worry about it we dnt need ur comments about how slow it may be. atleast it works. n allows us to use our iphones on tmobile.
cbmuzard