September 28, 2022
Heated Email Exchange With Steve Jobs Over Reception Issues

Heated Email Exchange With Steve Jobs Over Reception Issues

Posted July 1, 2010 at 11:37am · 38 comments · Add Comment
Jeb
Jeb - July 5, 2010 at 9:13am
You guys are all fucking idiots. Stop complaining and take the fucking thing back... Go back to your shit backwards phones, you really think apple gives two shits about people like you? You're the retarded bunch of complaining idiots that should purely use windows products anyway, apple doesn't want you now go back to Bill Gates and fucck off. Or, just take the phone back, get your money back and stop trying to be a big shot by jumping on the bandwagon of stupid hype and rumour. If I was Steve Jobs i'dve told you to go die slow.
Ben
Ben - July 1, 2010 at 10:19pm
The only place in this article that says it was Steve Jobs answering these emails is in the iClarified edited part. The actual quote explicitly states that the Apple engineer's name was redacted whom the irate customer was addressing.... Why is it now a question of "was it really Steve Jobs who wrote these replies?" I'm referring of course to a newer article by iClarified which claims that this conversation is not with Steve Jobs. OF COURSE ITS NOT!
Really!
Really! - July 1, 2010 at 8:50pm
The problem with the phone to ME really isn't the issue. I mean shit happens in production and in design. The world and the things we build in it are not perfect. So yea people need to not stress hard on such issues. I think the added frustration is how the company is dealing with the issues. First off returns should be allowed regardless of what the problem is, also responses need to be a little more corporate not personal with responses like "calm down". There is something to be said with the drone style response, it keeps people from getting all flamed up sometimes. I for one have no big issues with my phone but someone I know is having a problem with the SIM card. He's not mad though he will just take the steps to have it fixed or return it. I really think Steve Jobs needs to stop answering emails. He's a jerk most the time and it shows. Get a drone to answer the emails, WILL YA! All this bitching and moaning is getting old and he does not help the issue.
user
user - July 1, 2010 at 7:29pm
seems to me like this IS all hype...... it is strange though. but the fact is, i know 5 people who have the iphone 4 none of them have this issue.... but like he said, its just a phone.... people really need actual problems in their life. if this is the biggest "issue" they can talk about.
Really!
Really! - July 1, 2010 at 7:22pm
Real Fact # 720 Fresh Apples float because 25% of their volume is air. --- How true this is with how Apple has been dealing with customer issues and its ideology lately.
Exiphone
Exiphone - July 1, 2010 at 4:32pm
Stall tactics so people keep buying the product will only work so long! The way this nightmare has been handled is embarrassing yourself and completely disrespectful to all of your loyal fans who would take a bullet or fuck a midget for you. Bad on you. Worse for Anyonyone who defends you. Fuck you.
Ex iPhone fan
Ex iPhone fan - July 1, 2010 at 4:30pm
If you are still behind apple an truly believe there is a fix for this problem and defend Steve jobs and apple.. You should be 100% ashamed of yourself as you have failed yourself as a person. You truly have a mangina and are a tool/pawn with no brain. I don't care what fix's have been promised, what's on the way or any of that bull fucking shit. Stall tactics Ca
Name
Name - July 1, 2010 at 3:49pm
What happened to that Anandtech findings article? Did iClarified take it down to avoid the actual evidence of the reception issues?
simon
simon - July 1, 2010 at 3:39pm
fk apple n steve job. Hands down to apple. I actually want to return ur iphone 4. Useless. At least my nokia phone cheap & best in full signal strength all time. Hands down apple.
tims0891
tims0891 - July 1, 2010 at 2:57pm
I for one can agree with the man, if my product was not working, I would be pissed also. Especially with the price tag associated with it. " Calm down and relax" is all fair and good if there was the ability to return the phone indefinitely, however, with the window of returning the iphone getting smaller day by day... If you are that annoyed with the phone and service (I would be) then go with another provider, that's your choice. I have been a big supporter of Apple and it's products for a long time...it has not been since recently where it feels as though Apple is sliding toward an, "Apple Way or No Way" attitude. I myself weighed the pro's and con's of the iPhone 4 and what would work best for my applications in daily life. Some on here love the phone and that is their choice, I for one can not justify the cost vs. the device/service (AT&T)....that's my choice. I love the macbook I have....however, the iPhone doesn't appeal to me like the 1G, 3G, 3GS did....mostly because of the AT&T service as the primary "bye bye" reason for me.