WinPwn 2.0.0.4 Released for iPhone 2.0.1 Firmware

WinPwn 2.0.0.4 Released for iPhone 2.0.1 Firmware

Rugburn - August 13, 2008 at 8:48pm
Come on iClarified you are dropping the BALL on this one....WHERE\'s the STEP by STEP GUIDE ..... it\'s been 5 days and no STEP by STEP GUIDE..... COME ON..... iClarified can and should do better then this......very disappointing....
Nathan88 - August 12, 2008 at 8:16pm
Hi Guys, it worked perfectly. Make sure you have winpwn 2.0.0.4 installed and select NO WIPE and set 550MB (not default 500). I also used Itunes 7.7 not 7.7.1.
Mike - August 11, 2008 at 8:16pm
When willl a unlock 3G iphone solution be available, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ?????????
Grey - June 7, 2012 at 2:10am
I ought to say, as a good deal as I enjoyed rneidag what you had to say, I couldnt aid but lose interest soon after a whilst. Its as should you had a amazing grasp on the topic matter, but you forgot to incorporate your readers. Possibly you should consider this from far far more than one angle. Or possibly you shouldnt generalise so considerably. Its much better in case you consider what other people may possibly have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction towards the subject. Think about adjusting your personal believed approach and giving others who may read this the benefit with the doubt
kiniu - August 11, 2008 at 3:50pm
hi everyone. i have a question. sinds three days i try to upgrade my iphone and nothing i try everything allready really…. but my question is if i upgrade just normally without any winpwn’s just thru itunes (just break the wall i can not cross) ami be able to unlock my iphone after that? using some maybe other program?
poda - August 11, 2008 at 11:30am
I downloaded the winpwn 2.0.0.4 (upgraded from 2.0.0.3 ) after my firmware 2.0 update. One thing to note is to uninstall previous version & then do a restart computer..this step is important otherwise ipsw doesnt get built. Now I updated to firmware 2.0.1 & am on tmobile & also installed the bigboss tzones hack to get tmobile edge for $6/month...Its all cool. I did not add the installer as I wasnt sure what it exactly was....did install cydia. Not sure what is new for 2.0.1 as I wasnt seeing as much bugs in 2.0 as well...so anyways..thanks a lot guys...best of all...all this is free.
Valdicleide - June 9, 2012 at 2:59am
DanIs your phone a 3GS? Does it have the black screen with White apple logo?Have you just ilteanlsd something from cydia and been asked to "restart springboard"?If so don't worry, mine does this.Here's how I fix it.Press and hold powerHold homeAs soon as the screen goes blank let go of both buttons, if you don't the phone will end up in DFU mode forcing the 3.1 update.Turn your phone back on, you may need to do this 2 or 3 times, leave it for about 5 mins each time.The reason is, you prob have a lot of stuff ilteanlsd, and it can take a while to complete.
steve anderson - August 11, 2008 at 11:26am
dont want bugged cydia on only installer and 500 shouild be ok shouldnt give error 6
geo - August 11, 2008 at 10:58am
You have trouble with Error 6? Need help? then read the guide for WinPwn: Completly uninstall WinPwn first, reinstall 2.0.0.4 and make ispw... Check twice that u have Cydia and 550MB set (not defaut 500).
me - August 11, 2008 at 3:00am
finallly ...my phone is ok, itunes get\'s it adn does the do .... no apps syncing on my phone ... something to do with not being authorized ??? ........ no more jailbreak and stuff ---- for what ???
Nathan88 - August 11, 2008 at 2:56am
Has anyone resolve this Error 6 issue? It\'s driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!
veedee - August 11, 2008 at 2:12am
Error 6 is taking over our iPhones!!!!