WinPwn 2.0.0.4 Released for iPhone 2.0.1 Firmware

WinPwn 2.0.0.4 Released for iPhone 2.0.1 Firmware

me - August 10, 2008 at 3:40pm
well - something happened - very interesting - i put the phone in DFU but Itunes doesnt see anyting.... i restarted the phone and then iTunes see\'s it as a new phone every time i connect it to my comp (changed usb, reinstalled ituunes) ... now ... itunes doesnt see anything iven in dfu or with the phone working ... dont have any clue on how am i gonna make it happen ... anyone ??????
Vallabh - August 10, 2008 at 1:07pm
@ Hikki: if you havent still downloaded the original 2.1 fw you can dwnld the firmware from here : http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite.net/content.info.apple.com/iPhone/061-5135.20080729.Vfgtr/iPhone1,1_2.0.1_5B108_Restore.ipsw Mind you its for 2g iphone and should nt be used if you have 3g phone.
Vallabh - August 10, 2008 at 1:02pm
mine shut down when i selected update baseband and unlock. but i did select cydia/installer/you tube fix and custom images and the ipsw file was created successfully. i was thinking it was due to ram peaking but i have 4gb ram on my system. so got to be something other than what we all think it is.
vu - August 10, 2008 at 12:12pm
got no signal, mine is a 3g
vu - August 10, 2008 at 12:08pm
no signal after jailbreak
zach - August 10, 2008 at 7:25am
Hey guys, just wondering whats the best (or any) way to upgrade my iPhone from Jailbroken 2.0 to Jailbroken 2.0.1 whilst keeping contacts and all files?
hkki - August 10, 2008 at 7:17am
I\'m sorry. Can anyone tell me where to download the original iphone firmware 2.0.1 to be pwn-ed? Is it through iTunes or somewhere else???
ricekake - August 10, 2008 at 7:01am
Oh, another quick thing to throw out...when I chose my back up process I obviously chose the most recent sync that I had. It would give me an error for every sync I had listed. I had to set up as a new iphone and then smooth sailing.
ricekake - August 10, 2008 at 6:58am
After reading the posts I was actually a little reluctant to rush into the hack especially knowing that installer would be probably empty (which it practically is) but it went smooth and glitch free. My only question is when Im cycling through the few goodies on installer thats listed, it keeps saying no files found but once the warning goes away you can select the few items avaiable. Why is that? If you\'re rushing for this to get installer, relax, its pretty empty right now. Its sweet looking though.
fida - August 10, 2008 at 4:37am
Can I download Cydia from installer ? because the ipws crasch during the process...